Registration for the colloquium has closed. For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the colloquium
Please visit https://congrezzo.ugent.be/latin-vulgaire—latin-tardif2022 first to register for the conference and to pay the conference fee.
- Early Bird registration: until 30/05/2022
- Students and PhD students (please supply proof at email@example.com): €90
- Full price: €110
- Late registration: until 22/07/2022
- Students and PhD students (please supply proof at firstname.lastname@example.org): €110
- Full price: €130
Registration for optional social events
If you would like to participate in the social dinner and/or the post-conference excursion (additional cost of €50 for each event), please fill out this form: https://webappsx.ugent.be/eventManager/events/lvltXIV.
- The social dinner takes place in a historic building in Ghent, where you will be served local culinary delights (including a vegan menu option).
- The excursion on Saturday will take you from Ghent to the heart of the Flemish Ardennes, where we will visit the Wall Tapestries and the ‘Ronde Van Vlaanderen’ cycling museum in Oudenaarde, enjoy a brief walk in the Musical Woods, visit the Archeological Museum and the remains of a Roman settlement at Velzeke, and finally enjoy a guided tour and tasting in a local brewery. Lunch is also included in the fee (vegetarian option available).