The pictures taken by our photographer Eline Daveloose during the colloquium have been published online and can be accessed via this link.
Call for Abstracts is closed
The deadline for submitting final abstracts was 17 January 2022.
A notice of acceptance or rejection of all abstracts will be given by 7 March 2022. Shortly after that, the registration will be opened on our website.
Please note that, if you did not receive a confirmation from us, your abstract did not reach us.
Call for Papers is closed
The Call for Papers is now closed.
The conference fee, for participants and accompanying partners, is:
- Early Bird (deadline: 30 May 2022): €110 (reduced fee: €90)
- later registrations: €130 (reduced fee: €110)
The reduced fee is available for students (including PhD students) if they are able to provide (preferably electronically) an official certificate of registration as a student at the moment the conference takes place according to the regulations of their institution.
The conference fee covers:
- full participation in the conference,
- goodie bag, including relevant conference material such as the final programme and the book of abstracts,
- the welcome reception on Monday,
- the excursion on Wednesday afternoon,
- coffee breaks and lunches.
For the social dinner, there is an optional, additional cost of €50.