Call for Papers reopened
The Call for Papers is now open again for the postponed 14th edition in 2021.
If you had not been accepted as a speaker at the 2020 colloquium – either because you did not submit a (final) abstract or because your abstract was not accepted -, we invite you to (re)submit a preliminary paper title by 5 October 2020. Please make sure your title leaves no doubt that your topic will be within the conference scope.
If, however, you had been accepted as a speaker at the 2020 colloquium, we kindly ask you:
- either to confirm your interest in participating in the 2021 colloquium with the same (accepted) abstract,
- or to send us the preliminary title of a new paper you would like to participate with (within the conference scope),
- or to let us know that you will no longer participate in the 14th edition of the LVLT-colloquium
by 5 October 2020.
All new abstracts will have to be submitted by 11 January 2021.
A notice of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be given by 1 March 2021. Shortly after that, the registration will be opened again.
Please note that, if you do not receive a confirmation from us, your notification of interest in participation in the colloquium did not reach us.
The conference fee, for participants and accompanying partners, is:
- Early Bird (deadline will be announced later): €110 (reduced fee: €90)
- later registrations: €130 (reduced fee: €110)
The reduced fee is available for students (including PhD students) if they are able to provide (preferably electronically) an official certificate of registration as a student at the moment the conference takes place according to the regulations of their institution.
The conference fee covers:
- full participation in the conference,
- goodie bag, including relevant conference material such as the final programme and the book of abstracts,
- the welcome reception on Monday,
- the excursion on Wednesday afternoon,
- coffee breaks and lunches.
For the social dinner, there is an optional, additional cost of €50.