Call for Abstracts
Those who have indicated their interest in participating in the colloquium during the Call for Papers are kindly invited to send an abstract by the 13th of January, bearing in mind the following guidelines:
- Total length: max. 1 page (A4), including references, in default Word settings with basic lay-outing (font Calibri 12 throughout, no more than bold, italics, small caps and underlining).
- File type: .doc or .docx (please export any other used formats to Word-format before submitting).
- Please use Unicode for all non-Latin characters.
- Please do not use footnotes or endnotes in your abstract.
- Please use, as the main language in your final title and abstract, the conference language (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French or Latin) in which you will present your paper.
A notice of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be given by March 2nd, 2020.
Please note that, if you do not receive a confirmation from us, your abstract did not reach us.
Call for Papers
The deadlines regarding the colloquium are:
- for indicating interest in participation and submitting a preliminary paper title (or description of topic): September 30th, 2019
- for final paper titles and abstracts (maximum 1 page including bibliography): January 13th, 2020.
If you would like to contribute to the workshop on the language of Latin inscriptions and curse tablets with your paper, please let us know in your email.
Please note that, if you do not receive a confirmation from us, your notification of interest in participation in the colloquium did not reach us.
The conference fee, for participants and accompanying partners, is:
- Early Bird (before April 30th): €110 (reduced fee: €90)
- later registrations: €130 (reduced fee: €110)
The reduced fee is available for students (including PhD students) if they are able to provide (preferably electronically) an official certificate of registration as a student for the duration of the academic year in which the conference takes place according to the regulations of their institution.
The conference fee covers:
- full participation in the conference,
- goodie bag, including relevant conference material such as the final programme and the book of abstracts,
- the welcome reception on Monday,
- the excursion on Wednesday afternoon,
- coffee breaks and lunches.
For the social dinner, there is an optional, additional cost of €50.