Call for Papers reopened
The Call for Papers is now open again for the postponed 14th edition in 2021.
If you had not been accepted as a speaker at the 2020 colloquium – either because you did not submit a (final) abstract or because your abstract was not accepted -, we invite you to (re)submit a preliminary paper title by 12 October 2020. Please make sure your title leaves no doubt that your topic will be within the conference scope.
If, however, you had been accepted as a speaker at the 2020 colloquium, we kindly ask you:
- either to confirm your interest in participating in the 2021 colloquium with the same (accepted) abstract,
- or to send us the preliminary title of a new paper you would like to participate with (within the conference scope),
- or to let us know that you will no longer participate in the 14th edition of the LVLT-colloquium
by 12 October 2020.
All new abstracts will have to be submitted by 11 January 2021.
A notice of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be given by 1 March 2021. Shortly after that, the registration will be opened again.
Please note that, if you do not receive a confirmation from us, your notification of interest in participation in the colloquium did not reach us.
The conference fee, for participants and accompanying partners, is:
- Early Bird (deadline will be announced later): €110 (reduced fee: €90)
- later registrations: €130 (reduced fee: €110)
The reduced fee is available for students (including PhD students) if they are able to provide (preferably electronically) an official certificate of registration as a student at the moment the conference takes place according to the regulations of their institution.
The conference fee covers:
- full participation in the conference,
- goodie bag, including relevant conference material such as the final programme and the book of abstracts,
- the welcome reception on Monday,
- the excursion on Wednesday afternoon,
- coffee breaks and lunches.
For the social dinner, there is an optional, additional cost of €50.